for a frail elderly provides respite for the care giver
* Full supervision of your loved one
* Youngsters and Elders together for intergenerational activities
* Outdoors in our beautiful covered patio
* Fun field trips for seasonal interest
* Computer lessons which are relevant to the elder
* Presentations from experts in the community
* Lunch served daily according to Greene County Senior Nutrition Program
* Additional services are anticipated to be offered
Our Employees are carefully screened and specially trained - premises are managed and operated by professionals in their field, who are fun and smart and compassionate too!
- housekeeping and help with home errands
- accompany to doctor's appointments
- social companion
- medication reminders and more....
WE CAN HELP !
Individuals, age-- adults who require hands on assistance or supervision in activities of daily living (mobility, transfers, toileting and/or eating). This can be due to a physical disability such as a stroke or frailty, Parkinson, as well as cognitive impairments like Alzheimer's disease or other Dementia.
Hearthstone Care Approved by the New York State Department for the Aging,
Contracted with Greene County Department for the Aging, Fidelis, VNA, VNSNY, VA, Catholic Charity